Turtle Hatching Special
We’ve recently relocated two turtle nests to our beach to keep them safe from poachers and predators while they incubate. Plus we’re raising awareness for these very special and endangered creatures.
Hatch due from October 27 and the second hatch from November 4.
When you stay with us during that period, we’ll donate 10% of all accommodation to Local Ocean Trust, who are a non-profit organization committed to the protection of the Kenyan marine environment.
** Obviously we cannot guarantee that they will hatch during your stay, but we can promise you everything that our stylish beach retreat offers and more.
Package dates from October 25 – November 11
- Che Shale banda for 2 adults on half board
- Exclusive tour of the crab farm
- Two 1-hr massages
- Crab dinner for two with a complimentary bottle of wine
Package Price (flights and airport transfers not included)
- 2-night Package: 48,000 Ksh
- 5-night Package: 104,000 Ksh
*Upgrades to our DELUXE Beachfront bandas available
**Coming with kids? Contact us and we’ll tailor the package to suit you.
While you are here and waiting for this unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience to happen, we can arrange other experiences such as:
- Dhow sailing aboard Sawa Sawa, our gorgeous Mozambican dhow
- Excursions to Local Ocean Trust in Watamu
- Deep Sea Fishing on Snark